Prezi is one of my favorite tools to use for presentations, both personally and with students. It is easy to use, and the end product looks very professional with little work. It is also quite intuitive. I have shown it to several groups of students, and after five minutes of instruction, the students take off making their own presentations in creative ways that I never would have thought of.
Here is a list of resources for setting up Prezi and making them better. I have found that for those that may be a little timid around technology, having some instructions written down goes a long way in helping them be comfortable in using it. These 7 sites and documents ought to just that.
- Official Prezi Manual: This is the Prezi manual in PDF form.
- Prezi for Dummies: Several great cheat sheets with Prezi shortcuts.
- Job Aid – Prezi: Picture tutorial on the basics of how to use Prezi.
- 10 Tips to Help Master Prezi: Great list of tips to make your Prezi rockin’.
- Prezi Quickstart Guide: This PDF is a 2 page cheat sheet, great for giving to those who still like to have instructions on paper.
- Basic Prezi Tutorial: Another nice looking tutorial with picture guide.
- See What I Mean?: A good blog post with ideas on how to create good Prezi presentations along with a great list of examples.